Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana is presented by Micro Units Development and Refinance Agency(MUDRA) with Central Government support. Mudra is a Non-Banking Financing Company that facilitates refinance banks and microfinance institutions to grant loans to micro units up to Rs.10 lakhs under this scheme.
Features and Benefits of Mudra Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana Provides finance under three categories :
- Shishu – Loan up to Rs.50,000
- Kishor – Loan ranges from Rs.50,000 to Rs. 5Lakhs
- Tarun – Loan ranges Rs. 5Lakhs to Rs. 10Lakhs
- Usually, these loans are provided without collateral.
- Loans provided for working capital finance, buying equipment, purchasing transport vehicles, and more.
- Repayment Tenure of the loan – up to 5 years with additional 6 months grace period, also depends upon your business activities, scale, and your income generation.
- The loan type can be Term loans or Working Capital loans.
- You can take benefit of this scheme while applying for business loans with any banks or financial institutions if they are eligible partner lending institutions.
Pradhan Mantri Yojana’sPradhan Mantri Awas Yojana(Urban) – Checkout
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana(Rural) – Checkout
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana – Checkout
- Mudra takes on eligibility criteria for the partner lending institutions to avail refinance from Mudra to provide microloans to rural and urban microbusinesses in the manufacturing, trading, and service sectors.
- For institutions like Sheduled commercial banks includes Public sector banks, Private sector banks, RRBs, Small Finance Banks, Micro Finance Institutions(MFIs), Non-Banking Finance Companies(NBFCs).
- As a business loan candidate, You just have to follow the eligibility criteria of the bank under which you are availing of loans.
- Minimum age 18 years
- Maximum age 65 years
- You can be the bank’s existing customer or a new customer.
Documents Required under Mudra Yojana
- Filled Application Form of the bank from which you are applying for.
- ID Proof (Aadhar card, Voter ID, Driving license, Passport)
- Address Proof (utility bill/rent agreement/any government-approved document)
- Passport size photos
- Caste Certificate, If required.
- ITR of last 2 years
- Any other documents asked at that time or required.
List of Purpose covered under Mudra Yojana
- Working capital loan
- Term Loan
- Loan for vendors, shopkeepers, traders, and other service activities
- Transport vehicles
- Agriculture Related Activities
- Business Equipment Finance
- Food Product related sector
- Loan via Mudra cards
What is Mudra Card?
It is a type of debit card issued to you when you successfully apply for a Mudra loan. Through this card, you can withdraw the loan amount from your mudra loan account.
How to apply for a loan under Mudra Yojana?
- Select the Bank or Financial Institution(FI) registered under Mudra Yojana.
- Fill out the application form
- Keep all the documents mentioned above ready
- Upload all the documents necessary
- Submit your application.
Call – 1800 180 1111 / 1800 11 0001
Website – Mudra
1] Will Credit/CIBIL score affects Mudra loan?
NO, Credit/CIBIL score does not consider while taking Mudra Loan.
2] What is the maximum loan amount for the Mudra scheme?
3] Is a PAN card necessary to avail of a Mudra loan?
No, a PAN card is not necessary, but If Bank and Financial Institution through which you are applying state in required documents, a PAN card becomes necessary.
4] Do ITR mandatory to avail Mudra loan?
Yes, you have to submit the past 2 years’ ITR to avail Mudra loan.
5] What is Mudra loan Repayment Tenure?
Mudra Loan Repayment Tenure is up to 5 years in addition to 6 months grace period.