Nira is an Online Loan Platform that commits to transparency, simplicity, flexibility, and service. Nira provides instant personal loans without any CIBIL/credit score. You can avail credit whenever and where ever you want in just a few minutes.
The loan amount ranges from Rs. 5000 to Rs. 1,00,000 with a monthly interest rate of 2%-3% for tenure up to 12 months. It operates all over India. You may have to pay processing fees of 350+GST or 2% of the loan amount.
- No credit score required: To avail loan from Nira you don’t need any credit score or credit report.
- Complete Online Process: Nira is completely Online so, no paperwork is required and also saves time, you can get a loan within minutes.
- You can choose your repayment tenure: This app facilitates choosing repayment tenure according to customers.
- Instant approval: your loan is approved within minutes if you are eligible for the loan.
- 100% Secure: Nira ensures 100% safety and privacy of your data and does not share your data with anyone without your permission.
- Manage repayments through the app: You can manage your repayments dates and transactions through the app. They will also notify you of your due dates so you don’t miss your loan due dates.
How to get started with Nira?
- Download the application Nira from the google play store.
- Register the app.
- Fill in the information asked for to check your eligibility.
- Complete the KYC process for approval.
- After loan approval, your and application process completion set auto-debit to the avail loan amount.
- You can Repay through EMIs and you must repay before the due date to avoid a late charge
- Graduate Degree
- Must be employed for at least 6 months.
- Minimum Income must be Rs. 12,000 per month.
- No credit score is required but if you have one your credit score needed to be 681 or above.
- Identity proof (Aadhar card/PAN card)
- Address Proof(Voter card/Aadhar card/Passport/Utility bill)
- Adhar Card
- Original Photo
- Income Proof- 6 months bank statements
Fee and Other Charges
- Processing fee minimum Rs. 350+GST and a maximum of 2% of your loan amount for the first loan and this fee will be reduced for subsequent loans.
- If you repay your loan before 90 days 2.5% prepayment fee will be applied and a 0% prepayment fee if you repay after 90 days.
- Late fee charges can be up to Rs. 500 and an additional bounce fee will also be charged by their lending partner of Rs. 100 and if your delay continues till 30 days 3% of EMI will also be charged. As the delay continues the fee will be higher.
Email – email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
SMS or Whatsapp – +91 6363531535
Official Website – Nira
App Link – Download app
Nira App Review
Nira provides a credit line up to Rs. 100000, you can use this limit according to your need and only have to pay interest on the amount you transfer to your bank account. It has 1 million+ download with 4.3 ratings on google play stores along with 86,774 reviews to date.
1). How much loan I can get from Nira?
Nira provides credit lines up to Rs. 1,00,000 and you can withdraw any amount you required from your credit limit.
2). How can I see my application status?
You can see your application details/staus on the Nira app itself and if you have further queries you can contact to Nira customer helpline.
3). Is there any prepayment fee applied in Nira?
Yes, If you repay your loan before 90days 2.5% prepayment fee will be applied and a 0% prepayment fee if you repay after 90 days.
4). Giving my account details on the Nira app is safe?
Yes, Nira is 100% safe, and do not share your data your any information with anyone without your permission and bank account information is required to check your bank statement and to set auto-debit.
5). Did Nira provide any Rewards and Referrals codes?
Yes, Nira did provide referrals code and rewards, you can share with your friends and can earn discounts.