CASHe is a fintech company that facilitates instant online personal loans service fast and 100% safe. Loan Ranges from Rs. 1000 to Rs. 4,00,000 with repayment tenure up to 1.5 years for an Annual Percentage Rate(APR) of 30.42%.
CASHe is only for salaried individuals and the minimum salary requirement depends on the loan amount the person availed. CASHe is wired by NBFC Bhanix Finance and Investment Ltd that is registered with RBI.
CASHe Loan Types
|Loan Type|| Tenure|
| Interest rate|
| Minimum Salary|
| Minimum Loan|
| Maximum Loan|
Features of CASHe
- Instant credit line: You can get an instant credit line up to Rs. 4,00,000 by just following a few simple steps at your fingertips.
- Transfer money via the app: you can transfer money directly through the app to another person as you do in gpay/phonepe/paytm.
- 100% online: No paperwork required it is a completely digital process, this saves time and effort.
- Use funds for any purpose: you can use your loan amount according to you there is no specific purpose mentioned.
- Easy loan repayment: You can repay your loan through various repayment modes like UPI, net banking, wallet.
- No collateral required: CASHe provides unsecured loans so no collateral or guarantor is required.
- Different options available: You can also avail of loans for holidays, rental deposits, mobile phone, medical, 2 or 4 wheeler.
How does CASHe work?
- Download the app CASHe from the google play store.
- Register the app and complete your profile.
- Click on the get CASHe button and then on ‘credit line’.
- Set your credit limit by moving the slider.
- Submit your application for approval. One approval for many loans.
- Minimum Age 21 years
- Indian citizen
- Salaried Individual
- Minimum salary criteria depend upon the loan type you are eligible for.
- Salary must transfer to your bank account.
- Good credit score, credit history required.
- PAN card, Adhaar card
- Address Proof(Adhar card/voter id/driving license)
- Income proof- bank statement of account in which your salary is credited.
- Selfie photo
Fee and Other Charges
- The processing fee ranges from Rs. 500 to Rs. 1200 depends upon the loan type you choose or for which you are eligible.
- If you fail to fail your EMI on time CASHe provides a 7 days grace period to pay your EMI. If you fail so, a 0.7% interest fee will be applied and even those 7 grace days will be added.
- No hidden charges are applied.
Email – email@example.com
Or Click CASHe and fill a google form to send your message to CASHe, they will contact you regarding your message. Currently, they are not available over calls.
Whatsapp no. +91 8097553191 24*7 chat support
Official Website – CASHe
App Link – Download app
CASHe is a fast, easy, and 100%safe app. It has disbursed Rs.2000 crore till now with more than 3 lakh customers. It has 5 million+ downloads with 4.2 ratings on google play stores along with 1,49,098 reviews to date.
1). Credit score/report/history required to take a loan from CASHe?
Yes, to take a loan from CASHe you should have good credit score/report/history or our SLQ rating may provide you a loan without a credit score. This also helps you to get the loan faster.
2). What is SLQ(Social Loan Quotient)? How SLQ works?
SLQ is the social behavior-based credit rating system i.e, based on a person’s social network behavior of a salaried person. This system is made of using AI, Data analytics, and much more. This does not depend upon past behavior or on past transactions. All you need is to fill in the info asked for on the CASHe app, your SLQ rating will generate according to that information your profile will be rated. If your rating is good you can proceed further to apply for the loan with CASHe.
3). Can I log in CASHe with my social media accounts?
Yes, you can log in CASHe with Google, Facebook, or LinkedIn accounts.
4). Can I repay my loan before the due dates?
Yes, you can without any prepayment charges but the interest amount deducted at the source at the time of giving the loan will not be reduced or refunded in any case.
5). Can I transfer money to friends and family by CASHe?
Yes, CASHe has a feature named Buddy Transfer which facilitates transferring money via app to friends and family.