Money view provides instant personal loans starting with Rs. 10,000 goes up to Rs. 5,00,000 for tenure starting with 3 months goes up to 5 years with starting lowest interest rate of 1.33% per month.
It is a completely digital application, with zero paperwork. Interest Rates may vary from person to person according to their credit history/credit report or credit score. MoneyView annual interest rates range between 16% to 39%. It ensures 100% safety.
Why Money View?
- Convenient: Apply for the loans within your fingertips and with easy repayment options.
- Check Eligibility in 2 minutes: You can check whether you are eligible for a loan or not within 2 minutes. Proceed further only if you are eligible.
- Complete Online Process: MoneyView is completely Online so, no paperwork is required and also time-saving.
- Manage repayments through the app: You can manage your repayments dates and transactions through the MoneyView app itself. App also notifies you of your EMIs due dates so that you don’t have to pay any late fee charges.
- 100% Secure: MoneyView ensures 100% safety and privacy of your data and does not share your data with anyone without your permission.
How Does Money View work?
- Download the app Money view from the google play store.
- Register the app
- To check your eligibility fill in the details required.
- Select Loan Amount and Tenure.
- Complete the KYC process for approval.
- The amount will transfer to your bank account.
- You can also repay your loan in EMIs and keep eye on all your transaction.
Money View Eligibility Criteria
- Indian Resident
- Salaried or Self-employed
- Age minimum 21 years, Maximum 57 years
- Income must receive in a Bank account.
- Minimum Income 13,500
- Minimum CIBIL score 600
- Identity proof (Aadhar card/Voter ID/PAN card/Driving license)
- Address Proof(Voter card, Aadhar card, Passport, Utility bill)
- Last 3 months bank statements which show your salary credit.
Fee and Other Charges
- Processing fee charged 2% of the approved loan.
- No prepayment or foreclosure fees are applied.
- Late fee charges 2% of the loan amount if overdue continues 2% charge will be applied on monthly basis.
- If in case you are paying from cheque and your cheque bounce Rs. 500 will be charged on every bounce.
- On loan cancellation no extra charges are applied and also your processing fee will refund.
Money View Contact Details
Email – email@example.com
Call – 080 4569 2002
Official Website – MoneyView
App Link – Download app
MoneyView is a completely Online and user-friendly application. MoneyView interest rates start at 1.33% per month. It has 10 million+ downloads with 4.5ratings on google play stores along with 4,48,763 reviews to date.
1). If I cancel my loan what are the charges applied?
No charge will be applied to cancel the loan. But you have to pay the interest amount for the period between loan allotment and loan cancellation.
2). I do not have any credit score can I apply for the loan with MoneyView?
No, To apply for the loan with money view you must have a credit score of a minimum of 600.
3). Can I apply for a second loan even if one loan already running with MoneyView?
No, you can’t. You have to repay the first loan then only you can apply for the second loan. You have to maintain good credit history.
4). Do I require any collateral or guarantor to apply for the loan?
No, you don’t require any collateral or guarantor to apply for a loan with MoneyView.
5). I receive my salary in cash, Can I apply for the loan?
No, currently MoneyView only gives loans to people who receive their salary via bank transfer.