Dhani OneFreedom Card is RuPay powered card accepted at all merchants. Buy Now Pay Later plan has become highly successful over past years.
Dhani OneFreedom Card is a Buy Now Pay Later plan. But, the difference is it is a Subscription-based product. A monthly subscription fee is applicable to enjoy its benefits.
How to apply for Dhani OneFreedom Card?
- Go to google play store Download Dhani app
- Open the app and click the Dhani One Freedom title
- Provide your details such as PAN, DOB, income statement, etc
- Do online Aadhaar based KYC or upload KYC documents.
- Choose a subscription plan and accept terms and conditions.
- Set-up mandate for monthly subscription fee deduction.
Mandate can be set using Netbanking, Debit Card, Aadhaar Number, or Physical download method as your bank supports.
Benefits of Dhani OneFreedom Card:
- 0% interest Credit Line facility (Credit limit up to Rs 5 lacs).
- You can pay for the purchase in 3 installments.
- Unlimited & Instant access to Doctors and up to 35%-50% discount on medicines.
- Free dhani Rupay Card
- Enjoy instant Cashbacks on all your transactions (2% cashback on all spending).
- No processing fee and other charges.
Subscription Fee and Details:
Month wise subscription details of Dhani OneFreedom Card on the basis of credit line
Rs. 295/month for a credit line of 5000
Rs. 353/month for a credit line of 10000
Rs. 589/month for a credit line of 25000
Rs. 825/month for a credit line of 50000
Rs. 1061/month for a credit line of 100000
Rs. 1451/month for a credit line of 200000
Rs. 1651/month for a credit line of 300000
Rs. 1887month for a credit line of 400000
Rs. 2123/month for a credit line of 500000
Who is Eligible to apply for Dhani OneFreedom Card?
- Resident of India
- For Salaried Individuals
- Age: Minimum 20 years
- Must have a source of Income
- For Self Employed
- Age: Minimum 20 years
- Must have a constant source of Income
- CIBIL Score of 750 and more.
Documents Required For Dhani OneFreedom Card:
- Photocopy of ID proof (Voter card, Aadhar card, Passport)
- Photocopy of the Address Proof
- PAN Card
- Last 6 Months Bank Account Statement
- Utility bill
- Recent passport-size photo.
- Income Proof:
- Salaried Individual – Most Recent Salary Slip
- Self Employed – Income Tax Return(ITR), Business Proof, Recent Audited Financial Reports.
How to Transfer Dhani One Credit to a Bank Account?
There are three ways to transfer Dhani one Credit to Bank Account-
- By PhonePe or Paytm:
- Use Dhani one freedom to purchase gold, and after 24 hours, sell the gold and your money will be back in your bank account.
- Amazon :
- Buy any product using the Dhani OneFreedom card and pay for the order.
- After successful payment cancellation the order you have placed. The refund will be credited to your dhaniWallet.
- after ad bank account opening in Dhani App and transfer to a bank account. Also, you can earn 2 % cashback on Amazon purchases
- Mobikwik :
- Add money to MobiKwikWallet through the Mobikwik App.
- After adding money into MobiKwikWallet, use the DhaniRuppy card to transfer money into your bank. But, KYC is required for the same, and MobiKwik charges a fee for Bank Transfer of around 2.75 %.
How to get Free Dhani Credit Card?
- Install Dhani App from google play store.
- Enter your Mobile Number and Verify the number by entering OTP.
- Now, Set a 4 Digit Pin.
- On the next step enter the PAN Card number.
- Now you will Be redirected to the homepage Scroll Down and see For the Dhani OneFreedom Credit Card And Tap On it.
- Now you will see the benefits of this card Just tap on Continue and move forward.
- Now enter some details like PAN card number, DOB, and tap on Continue.
- Hurry! You Got Rs. 10,000 Credit Limit at 0% interest and without any Charges.
- Complete your Aadhar KYC.
- Verify your details, enter your email Id, and move forward.
- Congrats! You are now a Dhani OneFreedom cardholder.
- Now you have to activate the card by just entering the details it asked for.
How does Billings Cycle work?
The billing cycle is one month from the day your OneFreedom plan gets initiated and your first payment is debited.
For Example, if your plan is activated on 20th December and your first subscription fee is deducted on 21st December then your billing cycle will be 21st of every month. Billing cycles may differ if you cancel your subscription and reactivate.
How to cancel a subscription?
Cancellation can happen via the Dhani app. Go to the app and choose the cancel option for your Dhani OneFreedom Card. Your cancellation will be effective as of that moment and all your One Freedom benefits will be revoked immediately.
Note: Please note that the One Freedom plan cannot be canceled if you have performed transactions using your Credit Line or your One Freedom has a balance outstanding.
Customer Support Number – 0124-6165722
E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Website – Dhani
App Link : DhaniOneFreedom
Dhani OneFreedom Card Reviews
Dhani OneFreedom Card people usually use this for online purchases and other things.
Dhani OneFreedom card users need to pay a monthly subscription fee of around Rs.200. So it is better to use Dhani Freedom Card if you are spending more than 2000 to 3000 per month on online purchases.
Users can get a 5% discount on online purchases and a 40% discount on pharmaceutical products and doctor consultancies.
Dhani OneFreedom got good customer review on google play store with 4.2-star ratings and 1,766,360 reviews
Dhani OneFreedom Card FAQs
1] What are the Dhani Doctor Plans I am eligible for?
Dhani OneFreedom offers unlimited & immediate access to doctors with whom you can connect 24/7 for any medical condition.
2] After cancellation can I reactive my subscription?
Anytime before your next billing date, you can reactivate it for free. But, If the billing date is passed you have to pay subscription fees.
3] Where can I see my Transaction Details?
You can view all your transactions details on the Dhani app in the OneFreedom tab by clicking on the View Details option.
4] Is the subscription fee still applicable even if I had not used my credit limit?
Yes, the Subscription fee is applicable irrespective of your usage.