Bajaj Finserv was founded in the year 2007 after its separation from Bajaj group. It has around 7000+ branches spread in over 115 cities to provide the financial services to the consumers.
In this post, I’ll cover the details of how to avail the personal loan at Bajaj Finserv, its features, eligibility, contact details, and many mroe.
Table of Contents
|1||Loan amount||Up to 25 Lakhs|
|2||Age||23 years or above|
|3||Tenure||Up to 5 years (60 months)|
|5||EMI bounce fee||Rs 600 + GST|
|6||Pre-payment charge||2% + GST|
|8||CIBL scores||750 or more|
|9||Lowest EMIs||Rs 2,275 per Lakhs|
Steps to apply for Bajaj Finserv Personal loan
Step-1: Click “Apply online” to their online loan application form
Step-2: Fill in few data and verify your device by entering OTP you received for verification
Step-3: Enter your KYC details and income details
Step-4: Choose how much loan amount you want to take
Step-5: Submit the form and the bank agent would contact you soon regarding loan approval
The features of Bajaj Finserv personal loan are:
- No collateral or security is needed
- Quick loans up to 25 Lakhs
- The disbursal of loan within 1 day
- Less paperwork
- Flexible loan tenure up to 5 years
Types of Personal Loan offered at Bajaj Finserv
There are around different types of personal loan offered to the individuals by Bajaj Finserv bank and they’re:
- Marriage loan: Covering the wedding expenses
- Education loan: Covering the study expenses
- Medical loan: Covering the urgent medical expenses
- Travel loan: Covering the travel expenses
- Flexi loan: For premium users with flexible loan re-payment facility
- Pre-approved loan: For existing Bajaj Finserv users having worthy-credit scores
- Government employees loan: For government firm workers covering their personal needs
To be eligible for applying a personal loan at Bajaj Finserv, one should come under these conditions:
- Age: Between 23 to 58 years
- CIBL score above 750
- Should be a PR of India
- Working in a public/private reputed firm
- Minimum net income as per regions:
- Rs. 35,000 for Pune, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Delhi, Coimbatore, Ghaziabad, Chennai, Noida, Thane
- Rs. 30,000 for Ahmedabad, Kolkata
- Rs. 28,000 for Nagpur, Surat, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Cochin
- Rs. 25,000 for Jamnagar, Kolhapur, Raipur, Madurai, Mysore, Bhopal, Trichy, Trivandrum, Vapi, , Bhubaneswar, Vizag, Nasik, Aurangabad, Calicut, Rajkot, Vijayawada, Jodhpur, Goa, Lucknow, Baroda, Indore
The required documentation for applying a personal loan at Bajaj Finserv bank are as follows:
- KYC (Aadhar card/PAN card/Birth certificate)
- Employee/worker ID card
- Income slips
- Residential proof (Passport/Ration card)
- Bank statements
Comparison of Bajaj Finserv personal loan with other banks
|Sl. No.||Bank Name||Interest rates||Loan amount||Processing charge (without GST)|
|4||Axis||10.25% onwards||15 Lakhs||2%|
|5||IDBI||Till 14%||10 Lakhs||2%|
You can easily track your personal loan status using the following button:
Visit any branch of Bajaj Finserv
SMS: “SOL” on +91 97736 33633
Mobile app download: Message “APP” on +91 92275 64444
Official website: Visit now
1]. Can Bajaj Flexi loan be blocked?
Your decreasing credit score, Bouncing EMIs can cause a blockage to your Bajaj Flexi loan.
2]. Can I pre-pay a personal loan?
Yes, you can do it 6 times in a year.
3]. What is the standard CIBL score for applying to Bajaj Finserv personal loan?
Score above 750 is the minimum requirement.
4]. What is the principle advantage of applying online for personal loan?
The main benefit is the loan approval is done within 5 minutes of your application.
5]. How can I calculate my EMIs for personal loan at Bajaj Finserv?
You can use our utilloans EMI calculator for calculating EMI for personal loan at Bajaj Finserv.