CashBean is been in operation since 2018. It is a complete Digital Application no paperwork is required. CashBean is Presented by P.C. Financial Services Private Limited, a certified NBFC registered with RBI.
The loan amount ranges from Rs. 1,500 to Rs. 60,000 with Interest rates of 0.07% per day ( 25.55% per annum ) and tenure ranging from 3-6 months. The app is easy to use and the loan amount is credited to your account within minutes of approval of the loan application.
- Instant approval: your loan is approved within minutes if you are eligible, loan ranges between Rs. 1,500 to Rs. 60,000.
- Convenient: Apply for the loan with few clicks and easy repayment options. No collateral security or guarantors are needed.
- You can choose your repayment tenure: These apps facilitate choosing repayment tenure ranging between 3-6 months according to customers.
- Complete Online Process: CashBean is completely Online so, no paperwork is required and also saves time, you can get a loan within minutes.
- No credit score required: To avail loan from CashBean you don’t need any credit score or credit report.
- 100% Secure: CashBean ensures 100% safety and privacy of your data and does not share your data with anyone without your permission.
- No collateral or guarantor is required.
How does CashBean works?
- Download the application CashBean from the google play store.
- Register the app and fill in the details asked to check if you are eligible or not.
- Complete the KYC process for approval.
- Set your credit limit, you may also receive a call for verification.
- If your application is approved you will be informed by an SMS.
- You also have to sign a loan agreement online and submit the same.
- After submitting the e-sign loan agreement amount will be credited to your bank account and you will be informed by SMS.
- Resident of India
- Age minimum 18 years, Maximum 56 years.
- Employment Type: Salaried person and Self-employed ( no specific income mentioned)
- You must have a valid PAN card and Address Proof.
- Identity proof (Aadhar card/PAN card)
- Address Proof(Voter card/Aadhar card/Passport/Utility bill)
- Original Photo
- Income Proof- bank statements
Fee and Other Charges
- Membership Fee:
- Primary Membership: Rs. 120 for 1 month and Rs. 250 for 3 months.
- Senior Membership: Rs. 300 for 3 months and Rs. 600 for 6 months.
- Processing Fee ranges from Rs. 90 to Rs. 2,000 + GST, the fee depends upon your loan amount and tenure.
- If you miss your EMIs dates or your loan becomes overdue you will be charged 2% of the principal amount as a late fee.
Customer Care No. – 18005728088, 0124-6036666
App Link- Download App
CashBean is a digital platform with a user-friendly interface. It has 10 million+ downloads with 5 million+ customers with 4.0 ratings on google play stores along with 13,11,675 reviews to date. It has 24/7 customer service.
1). Any Fee will be charged if I cancel my loan application?
No, Fee will be charged if you cancel your loan application, but once the loan application is approved, you got your money in your bank account you have to repay the money with specified interest rates and processing fees.
2). CashBean requires a credit score?
No, CashBean does not require any credit score or credit report. But, if you fail to pay your EMIs your credit score will be affected.
3). Is CashBean registered with RBI?
CashBean is Presented by P.C. Financial Services Private Limited, a certified NBFC registered with RBI.
4). How can I repay my loan to CashBean?
There are several modes by which you can repay your loan, the modes like Debit card, net banking, UPI payment.
5). Is my information secure with CashBean?
CashBean does not share your data with anyone without your permission and it is 100% secured.