Bajaj Allianz General Insurance company is a partnership between Allianz SE and Bajaj Finserv Limited. The insurer provides a variety of insurance options, including health insurance. It provides cashless care to the insured through its health insurance plans, which include a network of over 6,500 hospitals.
Individual and family floater health insurance plans, senior citizen health insurance plans, maternity health insurance plans, and other forms of health insurance plans are all available.
Table of Contents
Benefits of Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance
- Full medical coverage: It covers hospitalization expenditures, pre-and post-hospitalization costs, daycare treatments, laboratory tests, prescription drugs, and ambulance charges.
- Keep your money safe: You don’t have to drain your bank account or dispose of family assets to pay for life-saving medical operations. Your health insurance policy will ensure that you get the best care available without breaking the wallet.
- No cash required: You won’t have to worry about organizing significant sums of money for treatment at the last minute if you have health insurance. Cashless treatment is available at nearly 6,500 network hospitals for both planned and emergency treatments.
- Covers COVID-19: This covers all of your ICU, nursing, diagnostic, and doctor costs if you get infected with COVID-19.
- Tax Benefit: Under Section 80D of the Income Tax Act of 1961, the amount paid for your health insurance coverage is deductible.
Types of Health Insurance Plan
- Indemnity-based health insurance plans: The indemnity-based health insurance plans compensate you for expenditures incurred for hospitalization or cashless claim settlement up to the Sum Insured you choose. Traditional health insurance policies are another name for these programs. These health insurance policies pay for doctor’s costs, hospital room rent, OT (Operation Theatre) fees, medicines, and other expenses.
- Fixed benefit health insurance plans: When you file a claim with your health insurance policy, the fixed benefit health insurance plans pay the entire claim amount. In the event of an accident, these health insurance plans can help cover pre-determined illnesses, urgent illnesses, and inpatient costs.
- Individual Health Insurance
- Family Health Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance for Women
- Health Insurance for Senior Citizens
- Health Infinity Plan
- Top Up Health Insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance
- M Care Health Insurance
- Hospital Cash
- Arogya Sanjeevani Policy
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- Tax Gain
- Star Package Policy
- Health Ensure
- Global Personal Guard
Visit Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance plans to know more about all these plans
What covers under Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance?
- In-patient hospitalisation
- Pre-post hospitalization expenses
- Organ donor expenses
- Daycare procedure
- Ambulance charges
- Convalescence benefit
- Ayurvedic / Homeopathic expenses
- Maternity expenses and Newborn baby cover
- Daily cash benefit
What does not cover under Bajaj Allianz Health Insurance?
- Dental treatment
- Self-inflicted harm
- War or participation in defense activities
- Cosmetic operations
- Treatment outside India
What is Health Insurance Premium?
The amount you pay to your health insurance provider to have a well-planned financial aid in the event of a medical emergency is known as a health insurance premium. In other words, a health insurance premium is a payment you make to your health insurance company regularly (usually annually) to use their services for health-related expenses. Depending on the coverages provided, different health insurance policies have different health insurance premiums.
Factors Affecting health insurance premium?
- Coverage and sum insured selected by you.
- The numbers of members covered
- Age and Body Mass Index(BMI)
- Medical history
- Tobacco consumption
- Gender( women tend to pay a higher premium)
How to Claim your Health Insurance Plan?
- Cashless Claims( only if you select their network hospital among 6500+ you can avail cashless claims)
- Select hospital and fill the pre-authorization form.
- Submit your form and wait for our reply.
- If the request is accepted the person can be admitted, the company will settle expenses directly with the hospital.
- Reimbursement Claims( if you do not select hospital from our network list)
- Admit the person to the hospital and pay all the expenses that arise.
- Collect all the bills and make a claim for your expenses with the company.
- Your documents will verify, wait for the approval.
- Your expenses will be paid after approval.
Call – 1800-209-014, 1800-209-5858 24×7 service available
E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Website – Bajaj Allianz
1). Can I buy health insurance online?
Yes, shopping online is the way to go if you want a speedy and painless transaction. Our medical insurance coverage is issued online, so you won’t have to carry a paper copy with you. All of these considerations, together with prompt customer service, make purchasing Health Insurance coverage online a superior option.
2). I already have life insurance, do Health insurance also required?
Life insurance is a good investment and means of death protection, but it won’t help you pay for escalating medical costs. A health insurance policy can help you deal with hospitalization and pay for large medical bills if the need arises. As a result, health insurance plans protect you from unanticipated medical expenses that could deplete your funds.
3). Will my current health insurance policy cover COVID-19-related hospitalization costs?
Yes, according to the terms and conditions of your existing health insurance policy, COVID-19-related hospitalization charges will be covered under In-Patient Hospitalization.
4). How can I check my health insurance claim status?
You can check on the status of your health insurance claim using our Caringly Yours mobile app, our online claim settlement portal, or by phoning our customer service department.
5). Is it possible for me to switch hospitals during my treatment?
Yes, you have the option of changing hospitals during your treatment. However, you must notify your health insurance provider and supply them with the necessary paperwork.