Kissht is an Online Platform that provides an instant line of credit and offers QR-based credit to small merchants which helps them with day-to-day expenses. Kissht is operated by ONEMi Technology Solutions Private Limited founded in 2015. Kissht offers loans ranging from Rs. 3000 to Rs. 1,00,000 the duration and interest rates depend on loan type.
Table of Contents
Kissht Loan Types
- Loan for Online Purchase: Kissht provides loans to shop products like smartphones, laptops, washing machines, any type of electronics on EMI which you can repay within 3 to 24 months with interest rates between 14%-28%. This loan makes your online shopping easy and you can shop from the apps like Flipkart, MakeMyTrip, etc.
- Personal Loan: These are for salaried and self-employed customers’ loans ranging from Rs. 3000 to Rs. 1,00,000 with the duration of 3 to 15 months and interest rates between 16%-26% per annum.
- Revolving line of credit: This is based on a person’s credit report. You can get up to Rs. 30,000 with an interest rate between 16%-26% per annum. You can Repay and Reuse your credit line limit for the next 2 years. On repayment on time, you may get fewer interest rates and less processing fee I applied.
How does Kissht work ?
- Install the app Kissht from the google play store.
- Register the app and fill in the details asked for.
- Select the Fast cash option.
- Complete the KYC process for approval.
- If you are eligible, your application will be approved within 5 minutes.
- Money will be transferred to your bank account.
- Indian Resident
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Income: Rs. 12,000 or above
- Photocopy of ID proof (Aadhar card)
- Photocopy of the Address Proof(Voter card, Aadhar card, Passport, Utility bill)
- PAN Card
- Last 3 Months Bank Account Statement
- Signed ECS(Electronic Clearance Service) form for auto-debit.
Benefits to apply for loan from Kissht
- Multiple options: You can also shop from their app, various merchants are linked to their app. You can also shop from various apps using Kissht for payments
- Instant approval: your loan is approved within minutes if you are eligible and the amount is directly transferred to your bank account.
- You can choose your repayment tenure: These apps facilitate choosing repayment tenure according to customers.
- Low-interest rates: If you have good credit history and repay your loans on time every time you may offer low-interest rates and also reduced processing fee may be applied.
- Many Repayment options: Kissht gives you many options to repay your loan. You can repay through EMIs or even at once.
- Complete Online Process: Kissht is completely Online so, no paperwork is required and also saves time, you can get a loan within minutes.
- 100% Secure: Kissht ensures 100% safety and privacy of your data and does not share your data with anyone without your permission.
- No credit card required: No credit card is required to make payment. It facilitates QR-based credit means you can make payments via their app as you do with GooglePay or PhonePay.
Kissht Extra Fees
The processing fee is charged and this fee differs from product to product. The processing fee will be visible to you at the time of application. There are no fixed fees. The processing fee also includes GST.
Small Businesses benefited by Kissht and availed credit
Kirana Shop, Medical Store, Hardware stores, Electronics Shops. Quick Cash Bakery, Snacks & Juice Shops, Street vendors, Fruits & Vegetable shops. loan for Garments & tailor shop. Payment of utility bills by small businesses, etc.
Kissht Contact Details
Customer care number – 022-62820570
WhatsApp Number – 02248913044
Official Website: Kissht finance.
App link: Download App
Kissht is a digital platform with a user-friendly interface. You can shop with their 50+ online partners and 3000+ offline stores across the country. It has 10 million+ downloads with 3.5 million+ customers with 4.6 ratings on google play stores along with 5,95,368 reviews to date.
1] If I don’t have a PAN card and 3 months’ bank statement can I still apply for the loan?
No, you must have a PAN card and 3 months Bank statement are compulsory to apply for a loan.
2] What are documents need to be submitted if I live in a rented house?
Documents required are: Notarized Rent Agreement (unexpired), Aadhar card with rented address, or Driving License with rented address or Passport with rented address mentioned on it
3] Do is need to resubmit documents if I am applying for the loan for 2nd time?
If you are still staying at the same address which you mentioned while applying for the 1st time no need to submit documents again. But, if your address is changed please resubmit the address proof, and if you stay at a rented house submit a rent agreement with a photocopy of ID proof.
4] Can I cancel the loan application and if I do so will my processing fee will be refunded?
Yes, you can cancel the loan application before the loan approval but once the loan amount transfers to your bank account you must repay the loan and if you cancel your loan application your processing fee will be refunded.
5] Our online payments are safe by Kissht?
Yes, Kissht facilitates 100% security. Kissht payments are secured by their trusted payment gateway partner – PayUBiz & RazorPay.