LIC Housing Finance Ltd.(HFL) is a LIC Home Loans providing company that facilitates various types of home loans plans to help to fulfill your dreams. You can get loans up to the amount of Rs. 15 crores with interest rates starting from 6.75% per annum with repayment tenure up to 30 years.
Features of LIC HFL
- Highly skilled professionals are available to instruct you through the process via doorstep service.
- Pan India Presence
- Affordable interest rates.
- Various loans schemes are available.
- Approval depends upon your financials so that you can choose according to your budget.
- No hidden costs are applicable.
Types of LIC Home loans Plans
There are various types of plans available, select according to your requirements.
1] Housing Loan
This plan facilitates all types of customers such as salaried, self-employed, professionals, NRI’s, and more.
2] Griha Suvidha Home Loan
This plan is for people who receive part of their salary through cash and person wanting to extend the loan term.
3] Home loan for Pensioners
This plan is for people working or retired from PSUs banks, insurers, CG&SG, and eligible for pension under DBPS. In this spouse can be the joint applicant.
4] Home renovation Loans
This plan offers financial help for renovation and house employment.
5] Home loan Top-up
This plan is an addition to your existing home loan plan to increase your limit and facilities.
6] Plot Loan
This plan is to buy a residential plot. This plan also offers house construction along with plot purchase.
7] Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY)
This is a credit-linked subsidy scheme that provides customers subsidies to purchase or in construction their first house.
- This covers new construction, the addition of rooms, kitchen, bathroom, etc. in an existing house.
- People covers are spouse and dependent unmarried children.
- They should not have a house in their name in any part of the country.
- And they should not be taken any assistance from the government under housing schemes.
- Subsidy reduced your loan EMI amount over the loan tenure
All Plans have the same Loan amount and the repayment period and interest rates according to the loan amount and your credit scores are mentioned below:
Loan to property cost and Repayment Period
|Loan to Property cost||90% property value for a loan up to Rs. 30 Lakhs|
80% property value for a loan above 30 Lakhs but up to Rs. 75 lakhs
75% property value for a loan above Rs. 75 Lakhs.
|Repayment Period||Up to 30 years For Salaried Person|
Up to 20 years For Self-employed person
Loan Amount and Interest Rates
|1||Up to Rs. 50 Lakhs||7.10%-7.50%||7.20%-7.60%|
|2||More than Rs. 50 Lakhs but up to Rs. 1 crore||7.30%-7.70%||7.40%-7.80%|
|3||More than Rs. 1 crore but up to Rs. 3 crores||7.40%-7.70%||7.50%-7.80%|
|4||More than Rs. 3 crore but up to Rs. 15 crores||7.50%-7.80%||7.60%-7.90%|
Interest rates start from 6.75% for you if you have a Credit/CIBIL score equal to or more than 700.
How to apply for a LIC Home loan ?
You have two options i.e., Online or Offline:
- Go to the official website.
- Now, click on the Home loan option.
- New Page will open, Click on Online Loan Application.
- Do as mentioned there.
- Fill out the info and upload the documents required.
- Click on submit.
- Wait for approval
Go to the nearest branch of LIC HFL with all the information and documents. The professional will guide you through the application process. Fill out the form and submit it. Now, wait for the approval.
- PAN card
- Adhaar card
- Passport size photo
- Passport for NRI’s if asked
- Address proof
- Salary Slip
- ITR of last 3 years
- Last 12 months Bank Statements
- Proof of ownership of property
- Allotment letter in case of flats
- Recent Tax paid receipts
- And any other documents asked at the time of application.
LIC Home Loans Contact Details
Call – +91-2222178600
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Official website – LIC HFL
1] Did Credit/CIBIL score affects LIC home loans interest rates?
Yes, according to your credit crore interest rates applied. If you have a good credit score interest rates will be less than a person having a low or average credit score.
2] Did my profession affect the LIC home loans interest rates?
Yes, if you are a self-employed person or if you are salaried person interest rates applied for both differ from each other and also depend upon the amount of loan you availed.
3] How can I contact LIC HFL customer care?
To contact LIC HFL customer care you can call on +91-2222178600 or you can email at email@example.com they will respond to you as soon as possible.
4] How to pay LIC HFL EMIs online?
You can pay your EMIs online by logging in to your account on the LIC HFL website in the customer portal. Click on the option ‘pay online’ choose your plan and accept all the terms and conditions you will be sent to the payment gateway.
5] How can I apply for home loans with LIC?
LIC HFL gives you two options to apply for the loan i.e, by Online and Offline mentioned above.