SmartCoin is an Instant Personal loan Application. It provides loans to both salaried and self-employed individuals with no collateral and affordable EMIs. The smart coin has provided over 2 million loans, over Rs. 5000 crore in the loan amount.
Smart Coin personal loan app helps to get loans ranging from Rs. 4,000 to Rs. 1,00,000 for the tenure of 62 days to 1 year at an interest rate ranging from 0-30% depending upon the person’s risk profile.
Table of Contents
Why Smart Coin?
- Complete Online Process: Smart coin is completely Online so, no paperwork is required and also saves time, you can get a loan within minutes.
- Quick approval: your loan is approved within minutes if you are eligible for the loan. Only need to fill in some required information.
- Money Transfer to Bank account directly: If your loan approves your loan amount is directly transferred to your bank account.
- One-time documentation: If you apply a second time and for all subsequent time you apply for the loan no documentation or KYC process is required.
- You can choose your repayment tenure: SmartCoin facilitates choosing repayment tenure according to customers. The repayment tenure is based on the customer’s creditworthiness.
- No collateral or guarantor is required.
How do SmartCoin works?
- Download the application SmartCoin from the google play store.
- Register the app.
- Upload the documents asked for.
- Select the Loan option from various options mentioned.
- Submit an application.
- If approved, the amount will transfer to your bank account within a few hours.
Smart Coin Eligibility Criteria
- Resident of India
- Age above 18
- Salaried or self-employed individuals
- No minimum salary requirement
- Must have a Bank account
- PAN Card
- Adhar Card
- Address Proof(voter id/Adhar card/utility bill)
- Bank Accouunt Details
- Selfie Photo
Fee and Other Charges
- Interest rates range from 0%-30% per annum depending upon the risk profile of the customer which means 0-2.5% per month.
- The processing fee is also charged according to the risk profile of the customer.
- 0-2.5% for low-risk customer
- 4-7% for high-risk customers.
- A late fee of 12% per annum is charged when you do not pay your EMIs on time in addition to applicable GST.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Smartcoin support number- +91-9148380504
SmartCoin Login – Login [ https://smartcoin.co.in/ ]
Smartcoin Website – Smartcoin
Smartcoin App Link – Download App
Smart Coin App Review
SmartCoin is a complete digital user-friendly application that provides personal instant loans within hours and just at your fingertips. It has 10 million+ downloads with 2 million+ customers with 4.2 ratings on google play stores along with 2,14,667 reviews to date.
1). Is Smart Coin legal in India and is smart coin rbi approved?
Yes, SmartCoin financials private limited is legal in India and 100% secure. SmartCoin lending partners are Upmove Capital Private Limited, Vivriti Capital Private Limited, Northern Arc Capital Limited which are registered with RBI.
2). What is the information required/asked for registration?
The information asked are Name, Phone Number, Date of Birth, Gender, Current Residential Address and Pincode, Employment Status, Monthly Income, PAN Card number.
3). How can I update my mobile number in the Smartcoin app?
To update/change your mobile number:
- Open the SmartCoin app
- Click on the menu button.
- A menu will open
- Click on a profile
- Click on the round edit button in the bottom right corner
- Click ‘Edit Personal Details’
- Update your phone number and click on the “Save” button.
4). How can I repay my Smart coin loan?
You can repay a loan by various modes that are: Bank transfer, UPI payment, NetBanking, Wallet.
5). What if I fail to pay my EMIs on time?
A late fee will be applicable 12% per annum in addition to interest and a late fee will be calculated on daily basis.