Bajaj Finserv is a Non-Banking Financial Company(NBFC) founded in 2007. This company provides various lending facilities, business loans are one of them. You can get a business loan up to Rs. 45 lakhs with an interest rate starting at 17% per annum.
Table of Contents
Features and Benefits
- You can get a loan of up to Rs. 45lakhs.
- Reasonable EMI value.
- Pay your loans over 84 months i.e, up to 7 years.
- At starting years pay 45% less EMI
- You can use the amount to diversify or expand your business.
- For a person whose credit/CIBIL score is 658 or above.
- No collateral or guarantor is required.
Eligibility to apply for a business loan with Bajaj Finserv
- You must be an Indian Resident.
- Your Business must be 3 years old.
- You must have a credit/CIBIL score of 658 or more
- You must be Self-employed.
- The minimum age to apply is 24 years
- Maximum age up to 70* years
- At maturity age, not more than 70 years.
Fee and Charges
|SL.No||Fee and Charges||Rates|
|1||Rate of Interest||starts at 17% per annum|
|2||Processing fee||up to 2% of loan amount+Taxes|
|3||Bounce Charges||up to Rs. 3000 including Taxes|
|4||Penalty in case of delay or non-payment of EMIs||2% per month on EMI outstanding from the date of default arises till payment is not received.|
|5||Document processing charge||Rs. 2000+Taxes|
|6||Stamp duty||as per your state.|
|7||Annual maintenance charges||0.25%-1% +Taxes|
- KYC documents (adhar card/PAN card/Voter ID card/driving license)
- Address Proof (Utility Bills/ rent agreement/passport or any other government-approved document)
- Copy of GST return
- Income Tax Return
- Bank Statements
- Business registration documents
- Proof of ownership of Business
- For a private limited company, certificate of commencement or AOA/MOA
- For partnership firm – partnership agreement
How to apply for a Business loan with Bajaj Finserv?
- Go to Bajaj Finserv website
- Click on Business Loans
- A new page will be open.
- Now, Click on apply now.
- An application form will open.
- Enter your info asked for.
- Upload the required documents, Bank statements, and more.
- Submit the application
- You will be getting a call from their team to guide you for the next steps.
Types of Business Loans available
1] Start-up loans – It is very easy to get a start-up loan with Bajaj Finserv, you just need to maintain good credit history and credit score.
2] Working Capital loans – Working capital is money required for day-to-day expenses. Working capital requirement is calculated as Current asset minus Current liabilities.
3] MSME/SME loans – Bajaj Finserv also provides MSME/SME loans i.e., Micro Small and Medium Enterprise loans. If you are registered under MSME you are eligible for this loan.
All the documents required, eligibility criteria, loan amount, repayment tenure. Interest rates and application process for these loans are the same as mentioned above.
Call – 8698010101
Email – email@example.com
Official Website – Bajaj Finserv
1] What is Flexi Facility?
The Flexi facility is a credit facility that offers you to pay only interest amounts for the initial period of your loan and help save up to 45% on EMIs.
2] What is the Working capital loan interest rate?
Interest rates for a working capital loan also start at 17% per annum.
3] Who can get MSME loans?
A person who fulfills the eligibility criteria mentioned above and registered their business under MSME.
4] What is a credit/CIBIL score to apply for a Bajaj Finserv business loan?
Your credit score must be 658 or more to apply for a Bajaj Finserv business loan. To know more about credit scores click here.
5] Is the processing fee applicable?
Yes, the processing fee of 2% of the loan amount+Taxes is applicable.