KreditBee is a complete Online Platform that works as an intermediary between borrowers and NBFCs registered with RBI that provides loans. Get loans within minutes with small transaction fees and minimal documentation.
Loans range up to Rs. 2,00,000 for the tenure of 62 days to 15 months according to customer requirements with an interest rate of 0-2.49% per month. You can sign up for this app by Google or a Facebook account.
Table of Contents
- Approval within minutes: your loan is approved within minutes if you are eligible for the loan.
- Complete Online Process: KreditBee is completely Online so, no paperwork is required and also saves time.
- One-time documentation: If in case you apply a second time and for all subsequent loans no documentation is required.
- Loan for Online Purchase: Kissht provides loans to shop products like smartphones, laptops, washing machines, any type of electronics, and many more on EMI on top e-commerce app.
- 100% Secure: KreditBee ensures 100% safety and privacy of your data and does not share your data with anyone without your permission.
- Flexi Personal Loan- This loan ranges from Rs. 1000 to Rs. 15,000 for 62 days to 6 months.
- Premium Loan for Salaried Individual- This loan ranges from Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 2,00,000 for 3 to 15 months.
- Premium Loan for Self-employed- This loan ranges from Rs. 40,000 to Rs. 2,00,000 for 3 to 10 months.
- Online Shopping Loans- Buy Now Pay Later scheme, shop with apps like Flipkart, Amazon, Myntra, MakeMy Trip, and many more with E-vouchers and fast personal loans.
How does KreditBee works?
- Download the app KreditBee from the google play store.
- Register the app and sign up using Google or Facebook id.
- To check your eligibility fill the required details.
- Complete the KYC process for approval.
- Select loan amount and tenure
- Submit the application for approval.
- If approved, then loan amount will be credited to your bank account.
- Indian Resident
- Age must be 21 and above.
- PAN card and Bank Account
- Income above Rs. 10,000.
- Identity proof (Aadhar card/Voter ID/PAN card/Driving license)
- Address Proof(Voter card, Aadhar card, Passport, Utility bill)
- Adhar Card, PAN card
- Original Photo
- Bank Account information.
- Income Proof
KreditBee Fee and Other Charges
- KreditBee charges a one-time service fee is Rs. 20-350 depending on the risk profile of the customer.
- The processing fee is charged for loans based on the customer risk profile.
- 0 – 3% charged for low-risk customers
- 2.5% – 7% charged for high risk customers.
- If you are late to pay your EMIs late fee charge will also be applied.
Email – email@example.com
Call – 08044292200
Official Website – KreditBee
App Link – Download app
KreditBee is easy to use and can provide you with instant loans at your fingertips. It has 10 million+ downloads with 2 million+ customers with 4.4 ratings on google play stores along with 6,64,280 reviews to date.
1). Is KreditBee registered with RBI?
KreditBee is an intermediary between borrowers and NBFCs. NBFCs are registered with RBI and perform all the loan approval processes.
2). How can I repay my loan to KreditBee?
There are different modes by which you can repay your loan, the modes like Debit card, net banking, UPI payment.
3). What is the benefit of availing loan online over a bank?
Online loans approve within minutes with minimal documentation whereas loan directly from the bank is time-consuming and takes 4-7 days to approve your loans.
4). I don’t have a Facebook or a Google account can I apply for the KreditBee Loan?
No, to apply for a loan from KreditBee you must have either a Google account or a Facebook account.
5). How will I know my loan application approve?
The app will notify you when your application approves and the loan amount will be transferred to your bank account within an hour or even minutes.